4 Days / 3 Nights
Use our Rio Celeste Hideaway Family Adventure Package to reconnect with your family on your Costa Rica eco-experience and stay in one of our spacious casitas on the edge of the rainforest. Enjoy a guided family hike to the beautiful National Park Volcán Tenorio adjoining our hotel where you will visit the azure-blue Rio Celeste Waterfall, a 100 foot (30mt) unparalleled waterfall on the world, the place where two rivers join to create the deep blue waters and other wonders in the park. Also, travel one hour to get close to the wildlife at the well-known, but exclusive destination, Caño Negro wildlife refuge, considered by many to be the third most important wetland in the world.
- Three nights’ accommodation for two adults and two children (12 years old or younger) in a Casita Deluxe - Garden View with private deck
- Welcome tropical juice and refreshing facial towel
- Hot breakfast for the entire family included every morning, served in Kantala Restaurant
- One three-course dinner for two adults and two children (kid’s menu) - includes a glass of wine for each adult
- Guided Tenorio National Park and Rio Celeste waterfall hike (half day)
- Guided Caño Negro Wildlife Tour, typical lunch included (one full day)
- Rio Celeste Family Picnic. Take a Picnic Pack and meander along our own natural trail that will take you and your family to our blue river spot where you can cool your toes in the gurgling water
Casita Deluxe - Garden View
plus taxes, per person, free accommodation for children aged 0-5, children over the age of 5 pay as adults
- Upgrade to a spacious Casita Deluxe - Garden View for just an additional $329.00 per person
- Extra night: $119.00 per person based
- They will be available from January 4 to December 18, 2019.